Monday, June 1, 2009

My birthday in the states

When I woke up that on the 12th of may 2009 I really didn't know it was my 9th birthday. Until Mum said Happy Birthday. 5 minutes later I got a call from my Dad and his girlfriend Eilish .Dad and Eilish sang me "Happy Birthday"and wished me happy birthday then said goodbye.After that Mum and Craig sang me happy birthday and gave me my presents.I got some body cream and perfume,a new pair of runners from Gap,headbands more!Then we all got dressed for breakfast .We went to a cafe at Stimson Beach called the Parkside Cafe.they have lovely food there but the down side it's an hour away from San Francisco.Once the long drive was over .We walked into the cafe then found a table. We all looked at the menu a waitress came by then we ordered our breakfast. When it came out I bolted for the bacon on my plate it's delicious there.After we had finished breakfast we went to the park across the road it was a small park with old and rusted metal.I played on the monkey bars because Scarlett my sister can't play on she's to little.So Scarlett happily played on the slide.
After we all got bored of the park we went in the car and started the drive to the Jelly Belly factory. Scarlett and I fell asleep in the car about 1/2 an hour later, when we woke up we were in a small shopping centre in the middle of nowhere. Craig returned to the car and said to me that the Jelly Belly factory was still a hour a way so he proposed an alternative - going to the Ghiradelli Chocolate Factory. So he got back into the car and we drove to the Chocolate Factory. When we got there, it was just a nice chocolate shop and an Ice Cream Shop - Ghiradelli. So we went into the Chocolate Shop and bought a couple of things and then we left to go to the Cupcake Shop. Scarlett and I got a cupcake each then we left for the Hotel and relaxed for the rest of the day.









































.

No comments:

Post a Comment